Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jean-
As so many others have said, you have always been a breath of fresh air in my life. You are such an inspiration as an educator and person. Like others, I can think back on several occasions when I didn’t think that I could complete a project and yet somehow by the time I left your office, I was very confident in my ability to do so. I never left your office feeling like I couldn’t accomplish something. You have a real gift of instilling confidence and motivation in your students. Your feedback is so real and intelligent, yet always delivered in a way that is so kind and motivating. You are truly amazing!

Your calm demeanor is also always very inspiring to me. I have always admired this in you. You have so much on your platter, yet you make it appear so simple to be a goddess at everything you do. Not to mention that you always seem to be having fun. The balance that you have in your life provides an excellent model to your students.

I feel so blessed to know you and to be able to call myself your student. I am thinking of you often and have you and your family in my prayers.

Love,
Julia

No comments: