Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Your aura will prevail!

Jean,

It has been my incredible good fortune to count you as a mentor, colleague and most important of all, a friend. Your indomitable spirit and zest for living, not to mention your gifts for sharing your love of learning and of people, have inspired me to heights that would hardly have been attainable were you not there to energize, encourage and enlighten me. I am a better school psychologist and teacher, and a much better person for knowing you. Like so many others who you have positively influenced, I will remain eternally grateful for what you have so lovingly and selflessly given to us. You have elevated us by your presence, grace and humanity. You are a hero to many and your life will serve as an enduring model to all who have been blessed, as am I, to have shared your precious time.

May you and your family know constant love and peace, and may the warm and brilliant light that you have brought to this sometimes crazy and inexplicable world continue to illuminate our lives and shine through us.

With deepest admiration, affection and gratitude,

Ian LeVine

No comments: