Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I so admire the way you have lived your life and carried joy with you.

Dear Jean-

I immediately smile when I think of you, Jean. On your office door,
there is a small picture of you when you were a beautiful curly-haired
baby, sitting happily in the water with a huge smile on your face. I
can’t tell you how many times I have walked by that picture and
thought, that’s still the Jean I know now. You carry a sense of joy,
interest, and caring with you that is contagious and I thank you for
that. I feel so blessed to have had the chance to learn from you in
graduate school. My first class with you was this fall, and we had the
wonderful opportunity to learn about you philosophy of teaching and
training of psychologists. Your passion, intellect, and above all,
your humanity, struck me deeply. I so admire the way you have lived
your life and carried joy with you. I will carry your lessons with me
in my life and in my work. Thank you so much for enriching my life and
showering me, and so many others, with such blessings.

All my love,
Tasha

No comments: